Strivajin is a registered NGO operating from Delhi and working “For the women, by the women, and of the Women” The mission of this NGO is to achieve Gender Equality and Empowerment of Women and Girls and/or any other genders, which identifies with the female sex including transgender. The goal is to help them attain a life of dignity, security and independence, both in the social and financial sense and freedom of body, mind and soul in whichever walk of life they choose for themselves. The vision and mission of Strivajin is aligned with the UNSD Goals 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, and 16
To achieve gender equality and empower women and girls by providing them entrepreneurial skills so that they can lead their life independently with dignity and freedom
Aims & Objectives:
1. To promote women economic empowerment, skill development. To promote, organize, provide platform, encourage youths and women to participate in International and Regional exhibitions for showcasing their handmade products.
2. To promote, organize, set up skill development training institutes, vocational training facility for enhancing skills and join hands with government affiliated Associations of Women Entrepreneurs.
3. To organize self-employment awareness events for women to uplift the status of women in the society and educate unemployed people. To organize and promote the educational awareness events for encouraging education for children women, and adults.
4. To organize and encourage social events for motivating youths to work in correct direction and empower women towards enterprising activities which will improve their standard of living both economically and socially and to contribute towards employment generation
5. To make efforts for the overall development of the Society especially for women.